1. Website purchase products choose cash on delivery
2. Free door-to-door delivery after arrival. The buyer checks the products and pays the dispatcher
3. In case of quality problems or dissatisfaction with the product, contact the customer service for return and replacement without affecting the secondary sales.
Cash on delivery (in foreign trade, it refers to the settlement method in which the exporter sends the goods first and the importer pays later. In e-commerce (online shopping), it refers to that the express company collects the buyer's payment on behalf of the buyer, the goods are delivered to the customer first, and the customer checks the goods, and then the customer gives the money to the delivery man, that is, we often say "hand in hand and hand in hand"
1. When delivering goods, the delivery personnel shall first confirm whether the identity of the logistics company is the same as that verified by the seller, and check whether the waybill number is the waybill displayed online. If different, do not receive the goods, so as not to cause losses to yourself, the seller and the logistics company.
2. After confirming that the goods are the ordered baby, first check the outer packaging and inner appearance of the goods. After confirming that the goods are intact, you can sign and hand over the collection to the courier